- Page 29 -- Reading from left to right, the eyes in the photo titled From White to Pupil should be labled a) b) c) d) respectively.
- Page 71 -- The numbers 08-02 in the illustration titled Landmarks of the Thigh, Leg and Foot are reference numbers printed by mistake and have no meaning to the reader.
- Page 71 -- The first sentence in the caption below the illustration titled Landmarks of the Thigh, Leg and Foot should read: "The limb for a figure 7 1/2 heads tall measures almost 4 1/2 head lengths from the crest of the hip to the bottom of the foot, 4 head lengths from the hip bone to the heel, and 3 1/4 head lengths from the fork of the body to the heel." (This additional information makes it easier to model the limb correctly as you will create a limb roughly 4 head lengths long.)
- Page 102 -- Measure for Measure chapter opening page should read Part Eight.
- Page 111 -- The fourth sentence in the caption beneath the illustration titled 1/12th Scale Leg Pattern refers to the "chart below" and should read: "This pattern tells you how much clay to use."
- Page 112 -- The caption for THE BASIC LEG AND THIGH should read:
Step 1 -a) For matching thighs, roll a bi-cone 3 1/2 head lengths long. Cut in the center at 45 degrees. Use 20 1/2 units for a male, 18 1/2 for a female. For matching legs, roll a modified bi-cone 3 1/2 head lengths long. Use a medium knitting needle to taper the center. Cut in half. Use 11 units for a pair of male legs and 9 units for a female.
- Page 115 -- The number of Base and Modeling Units were omitted from the patterns for The 1/12 Hand and Arm. Refer to the 1/8 Scale patterns on page 114. The number of units remain the same, but the smaller Base unit will yield a smaller arm and hand.
- Page 131 -- The second sentence in the caption beneath the photo titled Face Painting should read: "Try a blend of Colbalt Blue and Crimson for a warm purple, or a blend of Cerulean Blue and Crimson for a warm gray."